Friday, August 13, 2010

More Fog

Day 2 is more of Day 1, more fog, more waiting and our Round 2 tee time which was pushed originally because R1 was incomplete and now another 2 hours and 40 minutes leaves us wondering what we're going to do all day...unfortunately, Sheboygan isn't exactly a raging metropolis and leaves us few options...I'm pulling for a quick 18 before we head over to the golf course, I mean c'mon guys, I'm sitting between a pro and a swing instructor and across from a caddie-LET'S GO!

*Mike just got the text from PGA, second round tee times are set for 4 hours and 10 minutes past the original posted times, we go off @ 4:45 PM...provided that the thunder storms remain at bay.

Unrelated ramblings:
  • I'm not sure if it's a local law or sheer coincidence, but there are a lot of Kohler plumbing fixtures in Kohler, WI
  • There are a lot of white people, check that, pink (read sunburned) people in the midwest this week
  • I've been given a shoe bag at a golf tournament before, but all the players this week have been given a custom pair of Allen Edmonds brown suede shoes (sorry Elvis) with a custom brand on the sole commemorating the championship...I've got to try and get myself invited to one of these tournaments
  • 23" of rain in July has left standing water or what mosquitoes call Master Planned Communities, there are swarms that have carried small children away and I can testify that one can get a little light headed from the loss of blood when one of these monsters grab a hold of you

No comments: