Friday, August 13, 2010

Basement Basketball

Being from southern CA, one of the things I love about travelling east are the basements in the homes...basements with ping pong tables and "All Star Basketball" games are even better!

Prior to my arrival the record was 74, set by my good friend Mike, but after the round yesterday, I found my groove and shattered the record with a 76 and then followed it up with a 94 and was congratulated with a hug by KJ for my stellar performance...and since activities (even non golf related) are measured by a handicap, I am officially a scratch "All Star Basketball" thrower; not even PGA pro KJ or Simon could touch the number I posted and I think Mike is down there right now working on his game.

Officially, far nicer to wait out the delay at home on the sofa than hanging out a the course.

In the bag this week:


  • Driver: Ping Rapture V2 10.5 degrees with Adila RIP x-Stiff shaft

  • 3 Wood: Taylor Made Burner Superfast 15 degrees with Graphite Design Tour AD shaft

  • Rescue: Taylor Made Rescue 19 degrees

  • Irons: 3-P Ping G-15

  • Wedges: 50, 54, 60 Ping Tour SW

  • Putter: Ping Scottsdale Tomcat model

  • Ball: Pro-V1x

I've heard debate on which club is not going to make it into the bad today, maybe gap wedge maybe 4 iron

No comments: